For the press
Thanks for your interest in Salmon, Desserts & Friends and LaDonna and Ole Gundersen.
If you’re looking for more information about LaDonna for an interview or to promote a Salmon, Desserts & Friends event, you have come to the right place. Here, you’ll find:
- Book and author images
- Images from Ole and LaDonna’s life in Alaska aboard the LaDonna Rose
- LaDonna’s bio
- News releases
- Flyers and posters to use for promoting in-store appearances
- Suggested copy for Facebook and newsletters, and
- Suggested interview topics
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please let us know.
Please note: You may use the images in any promotional materials, but please credit Ole Gundersen. All images are copyrighted. Ole has hundreds of others – amazing shots from their years of fishing in Alaska. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, give us a shout.
Alaska fishing/LaDonna Rose images
Suggested interview topics
From net to table no-one knows more about catching, cooking and eating salmon than LaDonna. She’s been a commercial fisherwoman in Alaska for more than two decades. Being chief cook and deckhand on the LaDonna Rose has uniquely positioned her to discuss a wide variety of topics, including:
- Why friends don’t let friends eat farmed salmon
- What to look for when choosing fish
- King vs. coho vs. sockeye and others. Which should I choose? How do I know which to bake, broil or BBQ?
- Inventive cooking in tight spaces
- Cooking quick and easy meals without sacrificing flavor or healthy eating
For boating or fishing publications
- Galley tips and galley essentials
- Cooking in tight spaces
- Provisioning for cruising
- Cooking while underway
- Creative cooking in the galley
For additional information or to schedule an interview, contact:
lisa [at] samuelsoncom [dot] com
Want to sell the book in your store? Please contact:
Fine Edge Nautical Publications
sales [at] fineedge [dot] com